Snippet #1
We were having lunch. It's pouring mad, he blurts out, "Dude I am horny lah,"
I glared at him, "Dude!" eyes rolled to the left, where there's a mom and her son sitting uncomfortably close to us, "A little more discretion?"
He hasn't been getting any and he's starting to lose his mind, "Dude, I need sex!" he blurts out again, this time, slightly louder than before.
Again, "DUDE!" eyes rolls to the left, "You're gonna mess this kid up, man."
Then the coffee shop boys decided to gay each other up in front of us, "Umm dude, lets bloody get out here," bloody tripped out lunch man.
-----
Snippet #2

The weather has been rubbish since the day I arrived here. Pissing rain all the bloody time. Not that I hate the rain, I just hate to work on such a lovely, cold, cosy day like this.
-----
Snippet #3

This is why I hate my job so much. Can you spot the iMac? Nope, not a great way to start the day. Did I mention it's been pouring like mad?
-----
Snippet #4
Vig, Kenneth and Danny were having a lazy afternoon chilling at Vig's. They had just downloaded Rambo 4 and was keen on watching. They hook up Vig's heavily bandaged laptop to the JVC surround speakers and proceeded to watch the unnecessarily violent movie, just after the credits, "Eh, you know what would be great?"
"What?"
"Watching this on a big LCD TV!"
They texted me, "Meng, come an hour later, gotta go get something,"
I arrived an hour later, ran thru the rain, and this happened.

"All this for Rambo 4?"
"YEAH!"
No comments:
Post a Comment