"YeSsSsS..." she walks right up to where I am standing. She seems to bounce rather than walk. She is kinda hot. An alluring smile. Sizzling red skirt. Umm, anyway...
"I was just at the ATM, I don't think I know how to transfer my funds to another bank," I pointed to the machine and scratch my head a little, "How can I make a transfer?" She stood right next to me and explained to me -- while I was checking out her massive cleavage -- that I needed to fill in a form in order to get my transfer, "Umm, sorry, can you repeat that again?" She explained again to my benefit, bending a little to point out where and what I needed to fill in. Oh yeah. Halfway thru the heavenly expose` my phone rings, bloody hell, "Hello?!" I picked up.
It was one of 'em interns calling me. The road-show we've been slaving over a month is finally up and running. Call me selfish, but I choose to stay in the office as oppose to being there and do some work, because my work was the whole month and finally some down-time to recuperate me mind. I'll help out, but only if its related to my job scope, which is artistic direction or art or design, "Meng ah, where are you ah?"
I replied, "I am the bank," and she slowly bounced away to another customer. Dammit, now he gets to enjoy 'em heavenly cleavage. But he was way shorter than me so my view was better, hah, but still slightly frustrated, I asked, "What do you want?!"
"What are you doing there ah?!" he asks.
"I'm actually here with a couple of Dessert Eagles strapped onto my waist, a huge army knife stuffed into my cheap F.O.S. buy-two-free-one pair of socks trying to launch an all-out onslaught to plunder this rich Hongkie bank and a bag full of explosives to blow everything up if all goes wrong,"
"Hah?!"
"I am withdrawing some money lah!" I justified the out-and-out and downright obvious.
"Oh, they need you back at the office soon leh, on standby, might have an emergency," he says.
It has only been a mere 15-seconds, but I already miss 'em heavenly cleavage, "Right, I'll have call you back," my eyes frantically searching, "Kinda busy now," stupid old balding uncle is so looking at 'em jugs from the heavens. YOU ARE SO BLOODY MARRIED. Go home and check out your own wife's tits and leave her alone! Bastard.
And after all that, they told me at the counter that my cheque hasn't cleared, "Umm, but I just checked the ATM, it states that it has," now I am confused as hell. The Angelic cleavage girl seems to have vanished. Probably
Ugly lady on the counter with no cleavage and has a big bulging-gonna-explode-any-minute-now-you-butter-duck-for-cover pimple on the right side of her forehead says, "If you bank in after 2.30pm, it will take 3-working days to clear a local cheque,"
Right. I am so bloody screwed then. It has been 2-months and 1-week since I got any money rolling into any of my bank accounts. I am so br-broke! At least dapat cuci mata.
And when I got back, there was no emergency. Thank god it's Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment