Then I forgot that I even had one. How could I forget that I had a blog.
Well, life happened. It has been more devastatingly overwhelming than I had ever anticipated. Painfully fun yet worryingly daunting.
I want to go back, I want to undo all this. I want it all to be just the way it was. It was better that way. It was comfortable, safe. But, I don’t want to. I can’t concede defeat because of a few hiccups here and there, because things are off the rails, half empty and purposeless.
-----
Updates! Our friend who got hitched 2 years ago and have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl (who just turn 2 by the way, so call him and wish her happy birthday, will ya?) is…
Wait for it….wait for it….
Expecting…
Yeap. Another addition to the Tans. Mr. Firing on all cylinders along with his gold medal, record breaking Olympic swim team has once again clinched it. Seems almost effortless at times.
“Oh. My. God!” was what I said when I first heard, “Are you serious?” I asked.
He said it was and she’s 4-months into it already. Wow.
I couldn’t be any happier for the pair. Let’s hope Sophia will have a baby bro to play with.

I took the liberty to immerse myself back into art.
No comments:
Post a Comment