It makes you wonder doesn't it? When someone you've known all your life is making breakthroughs in their life. It gets you thinking, "What the hell have I achieved with MY life?"
It's so shallow yet so profound. It's stupid to constantly compare yourself with other people, but then again if they are in your generation, it makes you wonder if you could have done any better yourself. Doesn't it?
Not that long ago it seems we were just kids playing outside on our pathetic piece of garden outside of our house. She was the only friend I had which was my age. We were close. For a awhile. But as we grew older, we grew apart as well. I do miss the old days. I reminisce now and then.
It's funny how she is now entering a new phase in life. And I still feel I'm stucked on my end. It must be that syndrome. The one where when you see your friends making that big step, you start questioning yourself. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
I'll be preparing for a fashion show during the weekend. Free cocktails! Can't say no to that. Though the Man Utd game is on. Tough decision to make...
Oh by the way, I totally typed this entire entry on my iPhone. It's way intense. Would have still preferred doing this on a computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment