Here’s a re-cap of what has happened that I did not (no time lah) manage to jot down.
I turn 23! Feels like 19 again. And oh, whoever that was calling me on Tuesday with an International number…sorry lah, phone died on me. The battery was so low that the number didn’t even register on the phone. It’s like the calls never happened. Who are you?!
Two of my closest friend (who still lives in Penang, like me) are still unemployed. One has just spent a fortune in China gorging down over-priced greasy food that I could conjure up for less than RM3 and taxi rides that costs more than a bus ride to KL from Penang, while the other is still planning his escape to Singapore. I would love to see them go back to work. Aiseh, because I’m a good friend mah, and also their wealth of free-time is very envious.
A friend broke up with a friend. And nobody is gonna say anything ‘cos it’s a very sticky situation. That’s the thing about friends turning couple.
I’m still trying to sort out my life. Searching, still searching. And also in the midst of getting a car. There goes my Samui money. Sigh.
Work is still ridiculous. As always :)
I owe Ju and Aja a new-look to their respective blogs. Sorry lah, I’ll sort it out ASAP!
The forum is stealing my attention.
Oh, did I not mention I gotta film 3 of my friends waxing each other?! Yeah, very GAY. But that’s what you get when you run out of ways to make a snooker game more motivating. OK, I’m not gonna hold back the details, so here goes.Duck Tuck is gonna wax his feathers both his legs cos he lost a game, Ryan is gonna have a hair-free chest, yeah, he lost a game too and Liew, the “winner” will have his semi-hairy stomach waxed. They’re gonna get Ju to administer the waxing process while, here’s where I come in, I’ll film their moment of shame or feminism. You gotta love YouTube huh? They better not start making out with each other when it’s done! Argh!
And lastly, I need a holiday.
MERDEKA! (Enjoy the new Merdeka Headers!)
I turn 23! Feels like 19 again. And oh, whoever that was calling me on Tuesday with an International number…sorry lah, phone died on me. The battery was so low that the number didn’t even register on the phone. It’s like the calls never happened. Who are you?!
Two of my closest friend (who still lives in Penang, like me) are still unemployed. One has just spent a fortune in China gorging down over-priced greasy food that I could conjure up for less than RM3 and taxi rides that costs more than a bus ride to KL from Penang, while the other is still planning his escape to Singapore. I would love to see them go back to work. Aiseh, because I’m a good friend mah, and also their wealth of free-time is very envious.
A friend broke up with a friend. And nobody is gonna say anything ‘cos it’s a very sticky situation. That’s the thing about friends turning couple.
I’m still trying to sort out my life. Searching, still searching. And also in the midst of getting a car. There goes my Samui money. Sigh.
Work is still ridiculous. As always :)
I owe Ju and Aja a new-look to their respective blogs. Sorry lah, I’ll sort it out ASAP!
The forum is stealing my attention.
Oh, did I not mention I gotta film 3 of my friends waxing each other?! Yeah, very GAY. But that’s what you get when you run out of ways to make a snooker game more motivating. OK, I’m not gonna hold back the details, so here goes.
And lastly, I need a holiday.
MERDEKA! (Enjoy the new Merdeka Headers!)
No comments:
Post a Comment