Thursday, 10 August 2006

Turning 23 @ FLIX

Remember some time back...I did some design stuff for FLIX? Yeah, until before the series of pictures below, I've never been there. I don't know why. Well, now I need to go more often...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, OK. Now the girls...in bikini.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DIFFERENT ANGLE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I turned and saw this...I knew i had to snap at least a shot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Priceless, yes? Heh heh heh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: