Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Errr, Where Am I?

The holiday’s over…
Now that’s depressing.

I have been plagued by dilemmas, 2 to be exact.

Dilemma #1 (D1) and #2 (D2) coincides. On the lighter side of things, I’m very happy for Ryan for securing a job in Singapore with an almost non-existing portfolio since, “My comp crashed lah, and all my 3D work is lost! 4evaa!!!” after having just called me a day earlier to tell me, “Meng ah, I don’t know if I’ll get that job…I rush like mad you know. I really, really want to get the fuck out of that shit-hole.*”

*YogaZone

We’ll hopefully meet up later before he shoots off to KL, since that the next time I’ll see him will be either at Singapore or Johor. I believe he will make it big one day. Good things happen to people who take risks.

So now back to me (and my dilemmas). Yes, it’s my blog; I get to be self-obsessed here. After spending years on the sidelines, things got stirred up on D1 and finally…I’m at the end of the road. Not what I anticipated, but still. Perspective resurfaced and all of a sudden I can’t remember where I was heading to. This brings D2 into place. I’m forlorn. I don’t know why but I am. So now I’m planning the next phase. How, when, where.

On an unrelated issue, the office went thru a severe depression during CNY. The ceiling fell down, where my boss sits. Lucky him, he was pigging out, thus spared him the head-bang. The glass doors slams. Because the bloody thing that slows it down is fucked. So now, its all very chaotic.

Ian being ever so understanding, “Man, your office must suck now,” he says.
Gaping holes on the ceiling, slamming glass doors; I say, “Am I in hell?”



Feels like I’ve moved on while I was asleep.

No comments: