Tuesday, 13 February 2007

You Will Not Tarnish My CNY!

Buat pertama kali saya akan cuba tulis satu blog entry in BM.
Kenapa? Saya pun tak sure sangat. Tapi aku rasa BM aku semakin teruk dan saya perlu membuat suatu err… (how the fuck do I say ‘take drastic measures’?)…aksi yang drastik?

Oh siyer. Tak jadi. Buruk giler BM ku ni (Acap diam! Heh). Dulu, masa sekolah, BM saya terror sial. Tiap-tiap sem sure dapat A. Kalau tak, dapat B. Mungkin kerana cikgu kita hebat sekali. Dan dia ada jari ekstra! Kita ingat dia X-men, macam ada super-power lah, macam SUPER-SMS-GUY kerana dia ada jari lebih. Sure taip SMS cepat gila.

Bila Tingkatan Empat, slack giler. Dari A runtuh ke C. Lepas tu SPM…aku ingat aku fail sial. Hampir nak nangis nih, lepas tu aku tengok member ku, dia dapat lagi teruk…dia ingat dia fail pulak. Aku lega betul. Tetapi, kita ingat…bahawa sistem markah SPM telah berubah dan kita adalah kumpulan pertama yang err…melaluinya? Oh tuhan. Tolong!

I won’t say CNY is just around the corner. I’ll say it’s just down the road. Why? Because I feel like it. I got summon by the traffic police yesterday for having a number plate that is too small. “Are you guys blind? I can see my plate from a mile away,” I said that, then I wind down my window to talk to them. “Encik, kenapa?” I asked. Curious.

He looked pretty pissed, I can understand why, it’s bloody hot and they’re causing a massive jam and basically everyone is giving them a nasty look for causing that jam, during lunch-hour, “Dik, plate ang kecik, turun tengok.”

So I did. He started off with a piece of A4 paper containing the protocol of a number plate. Alphabets distance height and so on. He carried a little key chain thing that has the measurements and placed it above my plate. Sure enough, it didn’t make the 7cm height requirements. In fact, I JUST missed it by about half a mm, “Fuck!”

“Apa?!”
“Err, nothing.”

He instructed me to go back to my car and wait. He grabbed his book and proceeded to issue me a summon. But of course, before he did, “Ini kena settle kat Patani Road tau?” When he kept saying those words in a continuous loop, kinda like a faulty-overly-scratched pirated VCD, I got the impression he wanted a backhander or something. In fact, he was.

But I damn no mood to layan. You wanna fine me, just fine me.

I will settle that next month. I have yet to do my CNY shopping y'now.

No comments: