I am typing this at our new office. In bloody KL! AAAHHH!!!
Why am I freaking out? I mean, I live in KL, right?
No I bloody don't! I live in the suburbs. At least I think it is. It's Damansara. And now I am in KL? WTF?! Like KLCC is just 10-bloody-steps away. The jam, the ridiculous crowd, the unrelenting honking the list goes on...
Never once it would have occurred to me that I would be moving so frequently when I move here. First was Damansara Perdana. Turns out to be a hell-hole, so I lari to SS2 to work with JM and co. And now the owners gave us a week's notice that operations would be relocated to KL, like Jalan Tun Razak type KL. What's next?!
Oh. My. Fucking. God. Ah!
And where da @#$% is my bloody paycheque?!
Worst day ever!
Ooo, at least it's bloody Friday. Can lepak and forget about all this for 2-days. Before it all comes back on Monday, sigh.
Cheerio.
No comments:
Post a Comment