Blogging these days feels like such a monumental chore. A far cry from how I was done so effortlessly 4 years ago. So I've been reduced to quick updates like this, heh.
Yes, we have setup our own advertising agency. It's called Maango and till this day we haven't really came out with a smart rationale why we chose to name the agency after a fruit. Not to mention the double A. But the decision was made whilst looking at 2 mango trees from the old office. Which only fruits when someone new joins the agency.
The house I live in does actually look and feel like a home. Thanks to a recent surge of what I call, "charity furniture" from Ah Neh and some of Ju's friends. Some contribution from Mom too.
See, it happened again, I don't feel like writing suddenly. And I just realized I missed by blog's 4th anniversary.
Oh blimey.
No comments:
Post a Comment