Now and again, I feel I’m hanging on for reasons I no longer remember. That maybe I’m afraid of what’s ahead of me. What’s in place for me that I can’t seem to foretell worries me. Perhaps it could all just be an indefinite freefall to self-rediscovery or maybe just utterly disillusion.
Things that I was sure of, plans that I was so certain of has all been in complete and utter disarray. I’ve descended to lows I’ve never thought I’d encounter again. Seems like I’m going around in circles.
I just don’t feel quite the same anymore. Circumstances have been so distorted and I can’t even vaguely recall what went wrong. I want to fix it so badly. Then I ask myself, “What’s the point if it’s turning out to be a destructive vicious cycle? There’s nothing in it for me.”
Breaking out of it is never straightforward. I know it will pass on and life as we know it will go on, as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment