Alright, time to humour myself with a blog entry as they are really few and far between these days. As I scour the image banks all over the internet searching for ‘leader’ type images in cheesy powerpoint corporate style…I think I earned myself a little breather.
These past few months have been really tough, financially at least. Haven’t had my paycheque in 2-months and I am slowly sinking down the poverty line. Man, I miss those days when paycheques were a certainty. Guess it’s all about learning things the hard way. Despite the savings I had, I guess I could have done better. Maybe sis was right after all. But her regime is far too extreme (or strict). But I may draw some ideas and points from it. She is after all a banker. The one person you would trust when it comes to finances.
I am so hungry now I think I’ll go downstairs and grab me some hot buns. Ooo! Such simple pleasures in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment