Wednesday, 25 April 2007

15-Minutes

Here's my snippet in The Star's Section 2 (now known as STAR2) today. Yay. Unfortunately (or fortunately), THE TB MOVIE had no mention.

"Did you tell her what THE TB really means?" ask Ian.

Shoots, it didn't came to my mind, "Errr, shit, nevermind-lah," I said, "I mean, it obviously can't be a movie about the disease," I did mention to her that it's a party video. Crazy shit.

I'm glad yet, not. Well, I think I'll settle with being glad. After all, if the movie was ever made public -- albeit without some censorship and re-editing -- a lot of my friends might get dumped and some arrested. I guess it's better this way ;)

Click here for the online version.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, I'll be ready to sign autographs after work today, lol.
I sign on boobies too.

Really.


Come on lah.





Please?


No, not you Ian. I'll draw stars on ya like last time when you were sleeping ;) heh. Kapten Malaysia!

Aww come on, that was funny-lah. Too bad you had to delete that glorious picture.


Cheers Diana! I'll buy you a French-maid outfit if I ever find one.
(It's for Tuck's benefit lah, haiyoh.)

No comments: