Monday, 2 April 2007

It's a Wrap!

I tried taking a photo of this stylishly sleek (but sadly mediocre) iMac that I have on me desk. But due to my lack of taking photographs of late (and also editing the video), dah karat lah tu. Need to brush up on photography. We’ll get into that next time. And the photo is too crappy to have it post up.

I want to update ya’ll with the video (I think I should describe it as a movie now) progress. Those 3 words I’ve wanted to hear for so long…those 3 beautiful, relieving and liberating words. I can finally call it.

“It’s a wrap!” I shouted in my room, half pass 11 at night. My parents were already getting ready for bed, but I could still hear them doing their nightly chatter with the doors open.

Upon hearing my delight, I overheard my Dad saying to my Mom, “Meng cho hah leh video, cho ka siao liao,” (I think Meng has gone mad doing this video.)

“Boh siao lah!” I scream back from my room, “Liau liao mah! Mah happy lor!”

I heard my Mom going hee hee and haa haa, “Wah, your hearing very sharp hor?” asks Dad.

We live in a townhouse, not a mansion, “Your door open lah.”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyhoo…
The movie’s done. Now I throw the ball at my neighobour’s house. Her house is kinda like Low Yatt, you’ll find anything and everything from burners to projector screens. But I’ll throw that ball later. She’s having a post-BF-going-back-to-the-States depression. I don’t want to die before the premier, you know.

Von, do call me when you’re feeling better ;)

Also, the trailer has also been done. I plan to release the 33-second trailer by sometime next week. As soon as I sort out this YouTube thing.

No comments: