
Honestly, I didn't really fancy this one. But when the price tag reads, "RM79.90", it got my attention, "Mom, what do you think?" I ask her, stating my point that it's sop cheap, I'll buy it just for kicks.
"Meng, see," she points at the 30% discount card placed on the shelves, "Ask her and see,"
Indeed there was a 30% discount. But the discount I got was way more, "After the discount, its RM48.90,"
I'm thinking shouldn't it be like RM50-something? Oh well, what the heck, "I'll take it. Size 11, please."
And then I found this. Too bad it lacks red to give it that rasta feel. But it's still a nice colour. Being the purist that I am, the newer adidas classics aren't really classic. Shiny stripes, edgy stuff on the side does kill the 'classic' appeal. This one is true to its roots. Classic indeed. I'm done looking for size 11 Pumas. Fed up already. So here I am. Back to Adidas.

Of course, mom couldn't resist as well. She bought a Nike later on. Man has she step up to the fashion world with her purchase of a radical coloured shoe. How radical? It's silver. She was gonna get the gold one but the silver one would be easier to match. But I am not posting it up here.
What? Its my blog, not her's.
No comments:
Post a Comment