Friday, 22 February 2008

Relapse? What Relapse?

Sometime ago, I bought a bag which wasn't really a bag. In fact, it wasn't a bag at all. It was a sports jacket. Ignoring my total need of a bag, I blew my budget on the jacket and did not feel an ounce of guilt. I love that jacket.

But anyway, for the past 3-days, I've been shopping with mom. No it wasn't a shopoholic relapse, I needed all those goods to start my, ummm, new life? (Oh how cliche Meng) And also spend some quality time with mom before I move out. Yeah, so it was time for change. I bought me 2 pairs of shoes, wallet, shirts, things to put in my car, Smart TAG and lots more. Mom helped a bit along the way cos me being the son of the year, am quite broke really.

We went thru all the major shopping malls in Penang, went to Gurney, Prangin, KOMTAR and then Queensbay. BJ was ruled out for obvious reasons and both of us couldn't be bothered to drive to Butterworth.

It was in Queensbay that I finally, finally saw a bag in which I actually like! And on top of that, it's below RM100. Most bags I've seen are either RM200 above or waaaay above. But this one was perfect. No tacky brand logo on the front flap, it's in the perfect size and it has like a billion compartments for everything!
Photobucket
Special little hidden pockets for your mobile phone, PDAs and what not. Compartments for documents, secret compartments (ooo I like), a laptop up to 16" can fit in it and my personal favourite...
Photobucket
See my beautiful scratchless 30GB iPod?
Photobucket
Tah-dah! Isn't that just fabulous? A iPod compartment! Oh yeah. It was that pocket that made my buy the bag. The selling point. So alas, I finally bought a new bag. A proper bag. I can finally move out from my dandruff-laiden green Adidas bag which I have been using for 4 years. And now, after all that shopping, I am officially broke. I hope my savings is enough to carry me thru March.

Oh, and I designed a namecard for aunty Sue, Vig's mom. Check it out.
Photobucket

Oh yeah. I like. Later all!

No comments: