Wednesday, 13 February 2008

New Year New Umm...

Since the first day of CNY, my wisdom tooth has been giving me problem. It's what a call a triple whammy. One being the wisdom tooth is growing out, two being the part where the tooth got fucked because it was almost imposible to clean and the third being the part where it is pushing my second last tooth on the left bottom row sideways.

And to add insult to injury, I have to undergo a mini-operation to remove it, "Just so you know, I need to inform you of all the risks involve in this surgery," the dentist was telling me as he examined the x-ray film of my mouth, "Because from what I can see, it is sitting on top on a vein," he placed the film on the side table and begun using his hand to simulate the procedure, telling me if the vein is really in the way during process of the removal, my mouth might go numb for days, maybe weeks, in which he adds, "worst case scenario would be for months."

The way he said it, it seems like he is not very keen on doing this. Well at least that's the impression I got anyway, "Umm, woah, sounds scary. Is there an alternative?"

"No, there isn't," he replied.

Oh well, let's do it then, "Can you remove it now?"

He said he can't do it now because it is rather quite time-consuming. So I had to reschedule. And my apointment is on the 21st of this month.

Gah! This is really pushing the limits. The date is too near my 'moving out' date. And I haven't even pack yet.

So as you can imagine. My CNY has been filled of porridge and strictly no alcohol. Gosh, I miss real food...

No comments: