"Is it centralized?" my arm was at full stretch, testing out the position of the clock.
I could sense Ju wasn't entirely sure if its center or not, but she still blabbed out a very convincingly, "Yeah!" she said, "Feels a lot more homey, huh?"
It's funny how one simple wall clock a empty apartment can make such a huge difference, "It so absolutely does,"
We spent the entire weekend decking out the house (well, as much as we could anyway). Of course it didn't help that I overslept on both days, waking up at 2pm on Saturday and 4pm on Sunday. But die-die also must go furniture shopping.
I finally got me a wardrobe. Fitting it in to Elaine's car was a challenge, well, half the challenge because the other half was carrying the wardrobe up 2 flights of stairs, twisting and turning. I gotta give it Ian, we made it all the way. Albeit taking a lot of breaks, "Dude, dude, dude, dude, break break break!" either one of us would mutter.
I got me a table, a sweet office chair for -- guess how much? -- ohh you won't believe me. I got it for RM29! Hee hee, what a buy.
Ju bought herself a side table, the wall clock. Then the next day, another table for herself, plastic drawers, curtains and the best of the bunch...
A bloody sofa!
Which we somehow manage to cramp it into Ju's Myvi, then lug up 2-flights of stairs, "I am so not assembling the sofa tonight," I told her as I setup the curtains for the living room. Already late, I need to be at Ian's by 10pm for the Man Utd game.
And yes, we won the title. Wooooo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment