I got robbed the other day, the night Man Utd won the coveted Champions' League. They broke into my car via the small window panel on the back-pssenger seat, the triangular-cannot-wind-down one. It was such an unlikely scenario that I even drove all the way to Puchong from SS2 only to realize that wind sound was caused by the lack of a small window panel, "I thought there was something wrong with the car, man," I tell JM. I only realized I got robbed the minute I arrived in Puchong as I stepped down to look for my overnight bag, "Hmmm, where my bloody bag? Why are they tiny little diamonds in my car?" Thinking my car can shit out diamonds, I was quite delighted. But the part where I couldn't find my red bag coupled by those shiny little things I went, "Oh fuck,"
I wasn't that upset that my bag got stolen, it was the taxing ordeal of having the bloody window fixed. Then I realized, "Oh shit dude, I had a MU jersey and a pair of MU shorts in it!"
BLOODY HELL. I love them shorts wei.
-------
I can't stop thinking that I am in 'Across the Universe' constantly bursting into a Beetle song.
-------
I've finally made
my move. But I can't help but think what was it that broke-up their friendship. She always dodged the topic while the other never talk about it. But he tells me it has something to do with me. Honestly, I am starting to freak out.
-------
Frankly, it's 15-pass-7, I ought to leave this
shit hole office. Cherio.
No comments:
Post a Comment