Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Routines

Hello lovelies, since I found myself alone at the office -- eerily strange -- and a whole day to do whatever that's left. I thought I jot down a few things for May. Since its a week into May and I haven't updated this thing I called a blog.

I made my first trip back to Penang last weekend. You can imagine that sense of joy and relief. Not to mention my speedy recovery from my last psoriasis relapse. It's amazing how the island can fix anything. Well, almost anyway. I reached home and I instantly fell back onto my old Penang-routine. It was as if I never left. I immediately found comfort, that sense of belonging. I was finally back home. So I lit a cigarette and sat on the balcony and wander. Enjoying the view of Penang Hill. Just like old times.

It's been 3-days since Penang. And I am back to this viciously godawful routine. Or lack there of. First day back, barely enough sleep -- due to staying up to celebrate Neh-neh birthday on Sunday, Happy Birthday Neh! -- I worked from 10am till 4am. Not fun. Not to mention yesterday, it didn't get any better. I left the office at 1am. What's worst is that I hadn't showered at all yesterday. I woke up that morning only to find the water supply has been cut. Due to maintenance.

"You look terrible man," JM tells me the obvious during our KFC lunch.

I was desperately trying not to look like that, I can't even fix my hair, so I opted for the 'smashed-up-hair-cos-I-wore-a-cap' look, "Oh man, I haven't showered dude," says I, "No water lah," and proceeded to have a quick wash-up in KFC. I guess that how life is 'on-the-go'.

Eventually, I finally got my first and only shower for the day at 1.30am. That incident made me think, where the hell is the letterbox, anyway? Gosh, the electric/water bills could be in it.



I need internet at home, badly.
(and astro)

No comments: