People dressed up as cartoon characters. They’re walking manggas to me and truth be told, they weren’t even going for the look-alike look. This is just their regular look. I can’t imagine if they did dress up.
Everybody owns an iPod here.
Attended a lesbian birthday party. Yes, I was the only bloke there. Best day ever.
I once wore a coat to club. It was Bar Savant II. I was so cool.
I saw 2 blokes holding hands in public. Yeah, you just can’t stop starring. Kind of like when you spot a road-kill. It’s gross but you can’t get your eyes off it.
Another one bites the dust. Bon voyage Sim!
On a related topic, never once have I – or any of my friends – thrown 3 bachelor’s party for just ONE guy. Don’t get the wrong impression. First attempt, he was the last to arrive and first to pass out. I was sick during the second one, but I was told that I didn’t miss much. Third, well the third was a monumental failure at the very least. It seems to be on track until, “What do you mean they sent us a whore? What happened to the stripper?” It went downhill from there. Though we did get refunded for the stripper that never came. And if you MUST know, the whore (which was supposed to be the stripper) was uglier than an ugly guy. How bad? Here’s an example: Roby volunteered to give Sim a queer strip show; everyone actually paused for a brief moment to consider.
The earliest I’ve ever slept since moving out was 11.30pm. And it doesn’t happen very often.
Saw 2 Lamborghinis in the same car park. One Murcielago and one Diablo. You don’t see shit like this is our humble Penang. Only Bentleys.
The closest I’ve ever gotten to end this ridiculous dry spell is a french-kiss.
I need an iPhone to improve my street credentials! Why? They’ve got an app for everything!
On the guitar, I’ve learnt about 10+ new (in full, if I might add) songs since moving here. Time to graduate to acoustic.
I can bang on the djembe better than Vig. What’s worst is that I am Chinese and he is Indian. Well, half at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment