Why is it that ideas always come to me when it’s too late? I mean, for god’s sake. How hard was it to come up with this idea?
I could have just left my name card on the table. She knew I was checking her out almost every time she passes our table. I knew she knew I was so checking her out.
But why didn’t I leave my name card? I tell you why. Because I’m an idiot. Sigh.
Oh screw it. I’m going there again tomorrow.
I could have just left my name card on the table. She knew I was checking her out almost every time she passes our table. I knew she knew I was so checking her out.
But why didn’t I leave my name card? I tell you why. Because I’m an idiot. Sigh.
Oh screw it. I’m going there again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment