You know one of those mornings when you wake up, even though nursing a somewhat weighty hangover (from being to ambitious with merlot), you know it’s gonna be a sweet day.
It was.
But when I arrive at me work place, I signaled the guards to let me in. Then…
“Lu punya kawan ah, chin chai park kereta ah, mana boleh?!” the brown hair arrogant looking sonofabitch guard says to me.
“Lu ingat saya siapa? Bapa dia ah? Tell him yourself lah,” I snapped. Having realized my good day has been tarnished. I mean, come on lah. I have not parked my car anywhere, whenever I pleased. So at least give me some benefit mah.
Of course, I had to spend the rest of the morning trying to fix my good day. Days like this don’t come by often enough.
But of course, god forbids. While lunching with Ju, the niece, the boss calls me up and tells me that my design for one of our clients had been rejected and they demand a complete revamp. What the fuck is their problem? Sure, 3 months ago it was cool and unique, 3 months of sitting on it and doing absolutely nothing about it after having me slugging it out infront of the computer for 2 weeks and now you tell me it sucks because your sales slumped. And when sales go up, we don’t even get a “Thank you.” What the hell, how fuckin’ hard it is to approve an artwork for print? I’m sure it doesn’t take 3 months. I’m so sick of this.
The whole day was fucked again. After I finished ranting to my boss and hang up, “Woa, you’re stressed face came up wei!” Ju pointed out.
What stress face? I have a stress face? According to her, apparently I did, “Well, I am stressed now,” I mutter while I extinguished my cigarette on the ash-tray, “Let’s cabut to KL and party the stress away!” I continued. She agreed.
Even though now, I feel Langkawi would suit me better.
It was.
But when I arrive at me work place, I signaled the guards to let me in. Then…
“Lu punya kawan ah, chin chai park kereta ah, mana boleh?!” the brown hair arrogant looking sonofabitch guard says to me.
“Lu ingat saya siapa? Bapa dia ah? Tell him yourself lah,” I snapped. Having realized my good day has been tarnished. I mean, come on lah. I have not parked my car anywhere, whenever I pleased. So at least give me some benefit mah.
Of course, I had to spend the rest of the morning trying to fix my good day. Days like this don’t come by often enough.
But of course, god forbids. While lunching with Ju, the niece, the boss calls me up and tells me that my design for one of our clients had been rejected and they demand a complete revamp. What the fuck is their problem? Sure, 3 months ago it was cool and unique, 3 months of sitting on it and doing absolutely nothing about it after having me slugging it out infront of the computer for 2 weeks and now you tell me it sucks because your sales slumped. And when sales go up, we don’t even get a “Thank you.” What the hell, how fuckin’ hard it is to approve an artwork for print? I’m sure it doesn’t take 3 months. I’m so sick of this.
The whole day was fucked again. After I finished ranting to my boss and hang up, “Woa, you’re stressed face came up wei!” Ju pointed out.
What stress face? I have a stress face? According to her, apparently I did, “Well, I am stressed now,” I mutter while I extinguished my cigarette on the ash-tray, “Let’s cabut to KL and party the stress away!” I continued. She agreed.
Even though now, I feel Langkawi would suit me better.
No comments:
Post a Comment