“Wazaaaaa…!!!”
“Wazaaaa!!!!!”
“I want to buy a medical insurance policy.”
“OK, here’s a list of the coverage and the monthly premium you’ll have to pay.”
“Hmmm, I like this one. This package uses fancy colours.”
“Sign here.”
“Peace out insurance-dude!”
“Peace out!”
Now…
Apparently, they no longer offer you medical coverage only. Yeah, well, at least for Prudential they don’t. Not only you have to take up the medical plan (which is what I only want), but you MUST sign up all these other “side packages” as well.
Like it has to be bundled with a Life Insurance policy as well. Heck, I’m only 22 (until August), why would I want my life insured? Maybe I should, but I don’t have a wife and kids that need this lum sum to carry on when I well, accidentally, moved on. *Choi!* So in my opinion, it’s not a real necessity just yet.
And it also comes with this investment link thingy which I have no idea weather or not it should be considered as savings as well. I mean, will I get back my, I quote my sis, “The principal amount,” back? Or it is just purely investment. In which case, what if another ’98 Soros scenario happens? Habis lah! Argh! I need certainty! Don’t rob a poor man lah. Damn poor already, and my Kancil ain’t growing up to be a Mercedes (or Mini Cooper).
It seems that sometimes, I intentionally stressed myself out on Tuesdays so I can work up enough anger or frustration to have it all vented out on the pitch. Yeah! Futsal baby!
Maybe it’s just coincidence. But heck, I’m now RM150 poorer every month.
And I notice I can rant faster on a black keyboard.
Apparently, they no longer offer you medical coverage only. Yeah, well, at least for Prudential they don’t. Not only you have to take up the medical plan (which is what I only want), but you MUST sign up all these other “side packages” as well.
Like it has to be bundled with a Life Insurance policy as well. Heck, I’m only 22 (until August), why would I want my life insured? Maybe I should, but I don’t have a wife and kids that need this lum sum to carry on when I well, accidentally, moved on. *Choi!* So in my opinion, it’s not a real necessity just yet.
And it also comes with this investment link thingy which I have no idea weather or not it should be considered as savings as well. I mean, will I get back my, I quote my sis, “The principal amount,” back? Or it is just purely investment. In which case, what if another ’98 Soros scenario happens? Habis lah! Argh! I need certainty! Don’t rob a poor man lah. Damn poor already, and my Kancil ain’t growing up to be a Mercedes (or Mini Cooper).
It seems that sometimes, I intentionally stressed myself out on Tuesdays so I can work up enough anger or frustration to have it all vented out on the pitch. Yeah! Futsal baby!
Maybe it’s just coincidence. But heck, I’m now RM150 poorer every month.
And I notice I can rant faster on a black keyboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment