If ya wanna get lucky…boy, have I got some juicy insights that just might help you make it happen.
Yesterday, while glued to National Geographic’s Explorations show, I managed to pick up something quite exciting. Food aphrodisiac! (Or maybe I’m on of the last one to find out about this)
Start off with oysters, (of course, heh) with a pinch of lime -- or was it lemon? Hmm, somewhere along the lines lah. They’re rich with zinc and they help, errr, stimulate production of your swim team, libido enhancement and so on. Call that the starter or appetizer. That should start you off well. Caviar works too. If ya have the cash to splash.
Then the main course…grilled Tuna. Works fine with Salmon also. Once you've picked out the key ingredients to seduction, minimize preparation time, and keep it simple. The meal should be satisfying without being heavy and looks are important so it should be attractively presented. God, sorry for not being as articulate in food like Aja or Zach -- or anyone for that matter. I just eat. I don’t really bother remembering what is what, lol. I can’t remember what it does. If I’m not mistaken, it increases your senses. Touch and so on.
Moving on to dessert. Another trick is to ensure that at least one course is eaten with the fingers. For the more erotic, strawberries and raspberries with honey – described as fruit nipples – are a must have on any lover’s plate
Finish off with black chocolate. The Rolls Royce of food aphrodisiac. Then you’re set. Chocolate contains theobromine, a chemical that is related to caffeine and is thought to simulate the brain’s neurotransmitters. One fact is for sure, chocolate contains more antioxidants than red wine. But that doesn’t mean you can’t throw in a couple of glasses of wine (or champagne) along the way. But go easy on it. Too much alcohol (and carbohydrates) will set the two of you to sleep, literally. Remember, you want to sleep with her, not sleep with her. Heh.
"Wow, this chocolate is fantastic!" she will exhale with delight.
That's your que. "Shall we finish this off elsewhere?"
Go already! Go get lucky :)
No comments:
Post a Comment