I’ve come to terms with nature’s revulsion for me being under the sun. 3 out of 3 attempts at tanning ended up in me (and them) sprinting to the car, lugging our bags and mat to the car.
Because I’m there, it had to rain.
“I don’t like the sound of that,” sighs the neighbour, barely 3 seconds after hearing the first of a series of thunder that followed later.
I’m trying my best to keep my eyes away from the soaring sun, crinkling my face, “Yeah, we should have at least a good 2 hours before it arrives,” I told her. Trying to sound like the weather expert like my dad is. Trying.
Ju and Sim are hiding under the shades, dubbed the Putera and Puteri Lilin. Conversing about the pros and cons about being in a long-distance relationship.
Of course, some big ass cloud had to block the sun. Impending rain was imminent. So at first drizzle, we quickly pack and head to the car.
So…
Is there some sort of ritual I should do (or dance) before I go tanning?
Just to add insult to injury – the same pattern happened in Langkawi – back in June. So I’m all ears now.
No comments:
Post a Comment