Friday, 1 December 2006

Beautiful Day

This is how anal my dad can get when it comes to time. When he says meet him at 8.30am, that means 8.30am. Heck, I was only 3 minutes late. Still, I got his usual "Why are you late?" treatment. He restarted his journey and off to Parkroyal we go.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sim taking a nap. Apparently having 5-6 hours worth of sleep isn't enough. OK, I agree with him. The mandatory 8-hour is a must. But hey, we're going on a day-long vacation. Relek ler brather!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's my cousin in the center. They were on time. Daddy likes that. So they get free breakfast! Tuck, Diana and Annie still no where to be seen. "Meng, you and your friends are alike! Never punctual!"

Gee, tell me something new dad. I was frantically calling them. Rushing them. Especially Annie, she's still far behind. But arrived at the knick of time. *Phew* Off we go.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuck, Diana and Sim soaking up the sun. Getting wet along the way. They don't mind that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look at that man. Shining gila.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By wearing this mask, we established that Diana had more guts than Tuck. Cos she wore 'em masks too and was eager to dive in. Tuck settled for fishing. Using the excuse that we had to fish our lunch.

We all know that isn't true.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sadly, the water isn't as clear as it should be. So you can Imagine the thrill of not getting stung by those huge jellyfishes we saw. Crinkey! They were the size of 2 basketballs each. You won't want that nasty thing near you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After seeing enough jellyfishes, I chicken out with the rest and settled for fishing. Me and Annie form a formidable team of Champions.

We failed to catch anything.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nostalgia man. I use to come here often 10 years ago.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 3 losers who couldn't catch anything.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This pic made her look like some Goddess. But not a fishing goddess. She suck at it (heh)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My cousin's secret code, "Meng, let's take a walk."

That means it's my cue to have a smoke. They just tag along for free smokes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"What siput? Where got?"

Dudes, they are hidden in sand lah. You gotta dig 'em.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of course, nothing beats good old "slightly modernize" Gurney Drive hawker centre to finish off such a lovely day. My god, she went on a rampage and ordered almost everything. I mean everything. Hell, I had 3 glasses of orange juice to wash all that down. And struggled to walk.

We should so do that again.
And I should re-write this entry.

Laters.

No comments: