Maybe I stretch too much.
Maybe it’s some sort of diet I’m on. (Who am I kidding?)
Perhaps I jump a lot? (Heck, I don’t do that)
But whatever it is
I gained another centimeter.
Yes.
1 flippin' cm!
That brings the tally to 189cm
One more to go, one more.
Then I’ll hit the 190cm mark.
But frankly.
For the first time…ever,
I’m actually frightened.
I mean, who grows taller at 23?
NORMAL people stop about 18-21.
And just went I was happy and content with 188cm
It shoots up another notch. (Yes, I measured up barefoot)
And what’s up with places like Torch and 68 Brazil?
Damn tallist I tell you.
Their toilet doors are only 6’ tall.
WTF? Banging my head against the frame isn’t funny ok? No it’s not. OK, maybe the first 3 times, after that its just abso-fucking-lutely annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment