Because the internet took a massive slow-turn, due to the Taiwan Quake.
Because it’s such a bloody bitch to log in to Blogger.
Because I have a big presentation on the 4th.
Because we have to organize a last minute New Year party crew.
Because we still – technically – have no idea what to do.
That’s why, I haven’t been updating much.
OK, we do in fact know where we’re going. It’s SIGIs at Batu Ferringhi. Yeah, why you ask? Well, the jam to town is just not worth it anymore. Roby is doing his thing at RM100 per person for the 5litre bottle, we say; “Fuck that,” and look to Vendass -- our trusty alcohol supplier -- “How much for a carton of beer?”
“Tiger?” he asks, “Or Carlsberg?”
Together in perfect sync, we say, “Tiger!”
He looks into space, “RM80,” he says.
Cool. Settled then. Derek is offering his whiskey; I say we call it a Plan B, since none of us wanna get plastered. But it’s for good measure, of course. So we’ll tuck it under the seat. Cause there’s no such thing as too much alcohol, only too little. So I decided to throw in my magic will-get-me-laid bottle of JINRO. The ladies love it.
“I’ll pack in some herbs too,” I declare, “That will be our Plan C.”
“Our Plan C?” he asks.
“Sorry, I mean MY Plan C,” I correct myself.
So there you go. If you’re bored, broke and up for some fun. You know where to find us.
Happy New Year and drive safely.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment