Wednesday, 6 December 2006

I Want To Be A Film-maker

Sometimes I wonder when will I ever get to make that first feature length film I’ve always dream about. Not that I’ve already written the script and screenplay, but I just have some rough ideas that has been floating about. Maybe I just need an angle.

Let’s face it. My life is boring. Boo hoo. That’s out. OK, moving on. I need something with more substance. Then I thought, well maybe I could use the stories of people I’ve met, family, friends, etc and make up an entirely fictional story…based on true ones. Come on, nothing beats real human stories. And I’ve heard, seen and experience some weird ones.

Then the day job I have. Will I ever get my breakthrough and then progress? That’s one to ponder on.

Of course, the finance I’ll need to fund the production…hmmm, where, where , where?

All I know is, I wanna have a storyline with compelling human stories. The break it into pieces and sequence it in a random fashion…but of course it’s not entirely random, it’s carefully re-organized to add suspense. Kinda like the college video project we did. I showed bits and pieces of the ending first. But 6 minutes of footage isn’t enough to do the whole -- re-sequence the story -- thing.

Oh well -- I’m done with this meaningless entry.

Futsal! Wooo…

No comments: