Tuesday, 2 January 2007

Obviously!

“Wah, you eating ah?!”
No, I just paid RM2.50 for this bowl of Wan Tan Mee so I could use this funny looking sticks to pick it up and make small little edible map of Penang.

“Wash car ah?”
No-lah, I’m just pouring soap water on my car for fun. And that’s not wax, it’s a car moisturizer. It’s like the IN-thing now.

“You cut hair ah?”
No ler, I’m balding.

“Reading book ah?”
No ah, I’m just counting how many alphabets is in this 345-page book. “Aiyah, you make me lost count! Start over!”

“On the phone ah?”
No no, I just like how I can spend RM0.15 cents per-minute from 7pm to 7am to keep my ears warm. Yes, I’m aware we live in a tropical climate. It’s funny you should state such an OBVIOUS fact.

“Wah, play football ah?”
Nah, this is the world’s largest keychain. Chain sold separately. Yeah I know, it’s big. Only stupid people would buy it. Oh the irony.




At least my parents aren’t like that.
Or any of my close friends.

No comments: