Tuesday, 30 January 2007

Pause

Before I start my day’s work again, I felt the urge to blog something.
This morning, electricity came to a hasty arrest and proceeded to give us employees false hopes.

So we went outside the check out the scene – as it has already happened to us before – we thought it might just be our unit. But the entire block was out.

David takes a good look around, turning his head left and right, “Wah, so many people,” he said, “during normal hours you’ll never see all these people mingle outside.”

This is true. Nobody shares the same lunch schedule. So we don’t really know who our neighbours are. Sadly, no hot chicks in sight. Except for this Indian chick just next to us. But she comes in at random times, it’s almost impossible to get a proper look at her.

Also, because we had 3 dogs in our 15 year spell at Pearl Hill, all 3 died in the most unceremonious way (dad ran over with his car, snake bite and a big giant cat ate the last one) I don’t think I can adopt one of those cute little things here. But you guys can! Yes, boleh! They’re so adorable. How can you not adopt one?

There was no big giant cat by the way. So no need to call animal control.

OK, I don’t know where this is going. Lost the plot. But electricity made it’s redundant return and now I’m back at my desk albeit there’s no real work to do, I gotta do the sticker thing. Sigh.


Laters.

No comments: