Then, I thought I was a tad too over the top when I finally purchased my full-fledge iPod. But as times progress, an Indian recently purchased a 30GB Black iPod video, also from the States, “Did you buy the black one because you’re Indian?” I said. OK, bad joke.And he made no effort to hide his blissfulness. He even named it Luke.
As we were chatting about what sort of protection to get and how there are scores of accessories for the iPod, I explain to him how (annoyingly) iPods only take mp4 formats for videos and that iTunes has Cover-Flow now, “Wah damn cun, ok ok, I gotta call you back,” he says, “walking into the cinema now,” and we hung up.
Barely 5 minutes later, I received a text message from who-else but the proud owner himself;
“Crazy ipod! Me going to get trip. But much later la. First I got to get the skin man. Protection all the way first. Immunity to ipod!hail ipod!”
But for a self-confessed tech geek, he does not know much of the iPod. Very embarrassing. I gotta spoon feed him everything.
1. How to turn on an iPod.
2.
3. How to un-sync the iPod.
4. Explain what is “sync”.
5. How to load songs into iPod.
6.
7. Explains that iPod only (frustratingly) accepts mp4 formats.
8. How to delete songs.
In due time, he will ask the following;
1. How to load videos.
2. How to create playlist.
3. What is a charge cycle.
4. How to re-start an iPod.
To date, I have yet to load a single porn clip into it (yes, shocking) and this An Neh has already lined up a few of his precious collections – ready for conversion, ready to load and ready to view during his weekly bus ride back home. Sexy Nurses 3? LOL. Don’t think his significant half would fancy that too much.
However, with
But nobody knows how to control it! I find myself spinning hopelessly, wishing for the grey box to pop up. To no avail on most occasion, hmmpf!
OK, back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment