How do I know? No, I’m not a fortune teller eventhough it says so in the About Me section. But I knew it when I forked out the money to buy an iPod eventhough I could barely afford at that time. But hey, it’s from the States, it’s a hell lot cheaper. So why the hell not? Suffer now lah.
“I’ll go get it on Sunday,” she texts to my phone, halfway round the globe. But that was last week. I had accidentally disrupted her slumber, damn those time-zones!
I haven’t heard from her since. And its pass Sunday already, heck, it’s Friday today…I’m starting to feel iffy -- very iffy. I know she has bought it already. She must have!
I also know she is keeping me in suspense -- on purpose. I’m crazy over any Apple product and she knows that.
So you can imagine the anxiety when I saw her popped online today.
YVONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAVE U HAVE U HAVE UA HEVAUE HAVEUA VAUERV AUEVAURV !?!?!?!?!?!?!
I typed.
Silence. No response.
Then…
The magic words came -- In full Malaysian colours!
“I got ur iPod la,”
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Not only that, I got a sneak preview…
Which I took the liberty to animate and re-construct the webcam moment.

Yes I know. I'm damn kampung. But hey, whoever that knows me well enough knows that I've been eye-ing an iPod for a long time. That's the neighbour's little hands by the way. All the way from Washington.
Now I can sleep at night.
(Von, Char Koay Teow on me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment