On Wednesday, we had our usual Futsal outing. I invited the Ah Neh to come join us since he’s back. And when one of my team mates’ shot was deflected, the ball took a bounce and floated just slightly higher above my head. It was my calling, it was destined, it was fate that I must do what he did in midweek against Galatasaray.

So I did that. An exact carbon copy, but on a Futsal pitch and in Asia.
But then, this Ah Neh, who has a knack of putting in nuts between my shot and the goal in recent times, was standing right smack at the center of goal. Lucky him, no family jewels were painfully struck, all he had to do was catch the ball as it flew straight to him and made a comfortable save.“You fucker lah Vig, real fucker. Almost did a Crouch wei!!!”
No comments:
Post a Comment