Friday, 20 October 2006

Overdue Photos

OK, here we go. Extremely overdue photo-entries. Here we go, MERDEKA @ Flix. Of course, the Rave was a massive failure. The club did well. I mean, who really cares about shuffling when there are girls in skin tight outfit dancing on bar-tops.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ian's Last Minute BBQ Party @ Miami Beach Apts. Can you believe these people didn't include Lamb in the list? I had to buy my own personal stash, which they finished it, not me. Ian doing his classic pose.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The KL Trip! I swear, I've never heard of Famous Grouse ever. Famous, konon. Why is there a bird? Were we getting high on bird piss? And stop gimme shit about not climbing Vig, you pull out of it. LOL.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: