Tuesday, 23 January 2007

Return of the Tall

I’m back from my unannounced-hiatus.

Yes, I went there again. And if you need to know. It’s my fourth trip in about 1 ½ years. And no, I don’t want to go back there again (at least not this year). Though I do fancy a room there for a weekend getaway with a date. Oo! That’d be uber-cool! And just for the record, all of them slept by 12am. WTF?

As I rip 20 of my colleague’s CDs and in between, calling someone who refuses to pick up, I’ll update a bit here and there.

So…20 CDs…well, roughly lah, it’s a huge stack, couldn’t be really bothered to count them down. For some reason, when I ask him, “Eh, how many Chillout Sessions CDs do you have?” I got the impression that there would only be about 5-7 CDs.

But no, this morning, “Meng, here are your CDs!” he said – in his usual manner – via MSN. But little did I know he had a bag full of CDs to loan me. So now I embark on a CD ripping rampage. 3 down and a lot more to go.

---

We were watching Heroes in Ian’s room, with his girlfriend. Yes, I realized the odd combination. Why am I hanging out in their room? Because he had somehow psycho-ed me to stay another 2 days in KL after my presentation. So they are so not gonna have sex and leave me to rot with their shit-all-over-the-place dogs. I mean, their size doesn't - at all - justify the amount of shit they...well, shit.

The room is ridiculously chilly so I stood up from the computer chair and headed straight to the remote – which is glued onto the wall – to change the fan swing.

He cries out, “Pussy!” lying down on his bed with a thick comforter over his body.

I, on the other hand, had only shorts and a T with the air-con blowing at full blast at 16°C, “Very macho Ian, very macho.” I said, “Say that again without the comforters and pillow.”

---

Never, ever, ever buy NEXT cigarettes. They suck. Especially their Lights range.

---

I’m now halfway thru the CD-ripping process.

---

I need new shoes. I really do. My 4 year old Adidas ain’t shutting his ‘mouth’. And despite my futile effort in gluing it back, it just doesn’t quite cut it. Those NIKEs are so pretty. Oooo.


---

I just realized the new couple’s could have this initial, R&R. Now S just need to stop touching the guy R. I don’t think woman R would fancy that too much. And no, not that S, this is the other S that just moved in with them.

---

5 more discs to go.

---

I read on the papers today that South Korea has banned all Malaysian products that contain Tongkat Ali in them. Due to lack of information, they fear it may have side-effects for both long and short terms like a perpetual errection or worst, none at all. Fuck it. I ain’t having it anymore. Back to Nescafe! I have to say, Ali Cafe smells so damn good despite the mediocre ad the show on tele. But, it does tastes a bit funky. Kinda tastes like sunscreen. Hmmm…

---

Sim ask me to ring up Vig, so I did. He picks up, “Dei,” he greets.
“Dei Indian,” I replied.
“Supp Cina?” he queries.
I say, “Melayu wants to talk to you.”
Simran takes over, “Dei Indian, Melayu here…”

Just felt like saying that.

---

I hit my head 4 times when I was over at my neighbour’s for a drinking session. Seriously, you guys should hang the balcony light higher. Serious. I mean, what happened to love thy neighbour?

---

Birds are setting up another nest on our balcony. Which is good feng-shui. This makes it the 3rd time to date. Though they had only been successful once. First two were destroyed by monkeys. Bloody monkeys!

---

Finally one of them returned my call. It’s DNP. While the other is still in hiding. Heck, even the office phone is unattended. How to do business like that?!

---

I. Seriously. Need. To. Catch-up. On. Movies.
To date, I’ve missed almost everything that has hit the silver screen. With the exception of Cicak-Man, I dunno why. And if you need to know, the whole movie seems random and tries way too hard to be funny. It could have been sooo much better if they had invested more time in structuring a more controlled approach to their jokes.

---

There are a handful of names on my MSN list that refuses to chat with me. So what’s the whole point of adding me in the first place? Yet, I couldn’t bring myself to delete it. Actually I did, except for the girls. Yes, I’m that lonely. I need help.

---

One more disc to go.

---

Has anyone been to Seri Tanjung Pinang? OMG. Who doesn’t want to live there? Beachfront, marina and a sensational view. Everything you could ask for. Though the RM1.3Mil price-tag was a huge turn off. I mean, who wants to splash so much cash for a piece of land that might – technically – sink.

---

Ooh! I’m done ripping CDs. The total tally is at a whopping 1.41GB. That’s like…oh what the hell…a lot of songs.



I can go have a smoke now.
Cheerio.

Hope that's long enough to keep ya'll entertained. And for the record, at least my last entry didn't date back to 2005, like someone :P

No comments: