Monday, 29 January 2007

Screwed 4,600x

This is why I hate doing Ads with Chinese words in ‘em. Because when shit happens. I can't read it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So help me god if I so happen to beat you up
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

for mentioning words like…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Sticker" or "flyer".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

'Cos we gotta painstakingly stick 4 pieces on each flyer. And there’s 4,600 of ‘em to go and it's making me feel ridiculously miserable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The green stickers just arrived today and it's due on Thursday. We're all so screwed. And if you see me with tones of tiny little green stickers all over me, you know I've lost it. Feel free to bring me down and strap me onto those jackets and send me away. But be gentle. And throw in a couple of Dunhill Lights if you are still my friend.

No comments: