Friday, 4 May 2007

Filler

PART 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Meng to most. Beng to some.

Date of birth : Second of August, Nineteen Eighty Three

Current status : Single and enjoying it ;) well, to some extend, yeah.

Eye color : Borderline black.

Hair color : -same as eye colour-

Right or left handed : Righty

Zodiac : The Lion with attitude


PART 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My heritage : I'd say 90% chinese. cos I'm pretty damn sure somewhere down the line there's some funky non-asian genes.

My fear : Waking up short or with my teeth all fallen out.

My weakness : Girls with killer ass. I mean smile.

My perfect pizza : Anyhing from US Pizza. If not, Hawaiian with the cheesy crust thingy from Pizza Hut.


PART 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW

Your first thought waking up : "Already? wahh..."

Tomorrow : Get ready for the premiere

Your bedtime : 5am - 6am. Along the lines la. why? 2 reasons, Apider-man 3 and seeing Man Utd lose.

Most missed memory : Waking up on a saturday morning watching cartoons eating Wan Than Mee.


PART 4 : YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke : Chin chai la. I prefer Milo Ais anyway...what? I'm Malaysian what.

McD or Burger King : BURGER KING.

Single or group dates : Single. i like privacy. I'd fancy Group if it leads to an orgy but I won't want my girl messing about :P. So no.

Adidas or Nike : I JUST converted to Puma.

Lipton Tea or Nestea : Teh Ais!! I don't really care what brand. I'm a coffee person.

Chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate

Cappuccino or coffee : Cappuccino first then coffee ;) now thats lovely.


PART 5 : DO YOU...?

Smoke : Trying not to

Curse : It's my vocab


PART 6 : IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU...?

Drank alcohol : Copious amount, yes. I may be a nerd, but I know where to draw the line.

Gone to the mall : Strictly for work purposes. *phew*

Been on stage : When I MC-ed the graduation with my 'wife' aka my mandarin speaking co-host

Eaten sushi : I hate sushi. OK I dun hate it. I would hate to try it. Don't as why.


PART 7 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?

1 minute ago : Contemplating on doing this filler entry

1 hour ago : Bought a pack of Marlboro Lights. Cause the past 2 boxes of Dunhill Lights I bought smells like Asam. I think its a fake.

4 1/2 hours ago : -in bed- "10 more minutes.....10 more....ZZzzzzZzzzz"

1 month ago : Editing THE TB MOVIE

1 year ago : I was on MC for 2 weeks!! :D :D :D


PART 8 : FINISH THE SENTENCE

I love : my iPod.

I feel : like having Pizza and Heineken. <--- see, bad nerd.

I hate : it that Penang does not have Burger King.

I hide : my car keys sometimes cause I fear my dad will ruin my car's suspension.

I miss : college days.

I need : to get some proper sleep. badly.



I'm tagging Ju and Russ. OK, come on now, get to it =)
OK, I'm done with the filler. Cheerio

No comments: