Alright, so here I was, at One-Stop, just after 8pm. I parked my car in the basement and headed for elevator. I shot straight up to the 6th floor. That's where you'll find your tech stuff. But no. They didn't have it there. Shop after shop they were unavailable.
"They have it downstairs, go to the camera shop," the guy on occupying the last shop I went in.
Of course, camera shops. Jeez, what was I thinking. Feeling stupid, I made my way to the escalator and made my way down. Then it happened.
BUY 1 FREE 1
And the shopping demons within was unleashed. Just a few weeks back, I was contemplating on buying some T-shirts there. Though mostly shit, some were really nice. And at 20% discount, I was tempted. But 20% ain't much of a difference. So I survived. But now...it's too much to handle. Come on wei, buy one free one.

Alas, I walked out holding a plastic bag containing 2 T-shirts. Deep, deep down I know I don't need anymore T-shirts. This time, I ran down the escalator. Focusing on the main reason why I am here. Buying a tape.
I arrived at the camera shop, without anymore unnecessary shopping...and headed straight to the counter where the tapes are.
Just when I thought I was safe...
"I tell you ah, you see," the salesman work his thing, "If you buy one tape, it's RM20 liao"
And me, stupidly listening to him went, "Uh huh,"
"But if you buying 2 tapes ah...I sell u..." he pauses, I had a glance at the price, which states RM39, "I give you RM35!"
No he's not gonna give me RM35 and 2 tapes. It's just good ol bad English. So I thought, RM35 for 2, thats like RM17.50 for each tape! What a deal!

"OK, I'll take 2."
Then one my way home, I'm wondering what the hell happened.
And to add insult to injury. I went home and found out that I already had a tape.
I could almost commit suicide.
No comments:
Post a Comment