OK, OK...
I'm back. For now.
Just to jot down a few things before I resume being on hiatus.
With 3 days left, it's really starting to scare me. I've spent a ridiculous amount -- and I really mean ridiculous as in enough to buy me another 3G phone -- on me portfolio, printed on glossy paper. Over 50 pages and one whole day at the printers. What was sad is that I had to chop off 3 sections to cater my embarrassing budget. It was heartbreaking and painful but I had no choice. Running out of time, wallet running thin.
I have yet to see how to final outcome will look like along with the cover design on hard cover. It'll be ready by Monday, well, it better be. I need it by Tuesday.
Not to mention the weeks I've clocked-in to collect 2 years worth of work. I'm exhausted.
Well, I have to rush off work now and head to a book store to buy some supplies I'll need to get me second portfolio up and running. Oh how I wish my mom's copious amount of money plants actually grow real money...oh well.
I'll be back in 5 days. See you then =)
(Russ, I'll get on that tag thing soon, I promise!)
No comments:
Post a Comment