What is it I hear you ask? Attempt no. 2?
Well, my futile attempt to kick the habit. The habit of smoking. Yeah you heard me. I Tak Nak rokok lagi. But of course, it's easier said than done. Much easier. Zach's dad advised me to go on at it, the old fashion way. Cold turkey. It worked well, very well. For like 3 hours. OK, 2 hours. OK fine, 1-hour. (I've learnt that being honest to yourself IS essential to the quitting process).
So let's put it this way (and I'm not kidding).
I had
But just out of curiosity, I wondered how much do I weigh now? I was at 64kg on Thursday (Yeah, I could literally be blown away by a strong gust of wind), I jump on the scale this morning to investigate. Honestly, I'm hardly a morning-person. Almost never. Simply because - like I've justified on numerous occasion - there's never a good reason to wake up unless you want to. So imagine me, all grumpy and grouchy when I hop on the scale. And it registered at 67kg.
WOAH!
3KG? (here we go again) WOOOAAH!!!
I have to admit, that made my day.
And that made me into a morning-person. Well, at least for this morning anyway. Despite the rotten weather.
I think I found me a new motivation to quit.
I'm gonna be fat! Wooo...
Gosh, I need more will-power.
No comments:
Post a Comment