How's that for Merdeka Spirit?
Though fake, but come on. It looks as good as the original. But I don't care, I wear that jersey with great pride, as they did win the Merdeka Cup recently wearing the blue away strip. Unlike their senior counterparts, which they got trashed, and again, then again. In yellow.
Despite buying a size too big, shame, it makes me look like a 16-year old trying too hard to look cool.

The blue does make the logo look really, really horrible I must say. Like as if I got spit on by the FAM on the chest. And what's up with Malaysia and their strange obsession with yellow? Especially in sports. Isn't blue and red the more prominent colours on our beloved flag? Because as far as I know, the Harimau (Tiger, in Malay) isn't the most social of cats. Come on, they're solitary animals and only socialize -- well, not literally -- when they are horny and in need of some pussy (ooo, well said, pats self on the back).
No wonder we suck at team sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment