Thursday, 25 October 2007

The Matcha

Don't know what to blog lah these days.
The weather so syok. Rain, rain, rain.

Not so syok because I still need to work, work, work.

But what's even more syok is that I get to fully utilize my new bag jacket. Who says we don't need jackets here in Malaysia? It's bloody cold these days you know. Rain day and night. Spray, drizzle, downpour all that jazz.

So back to not knowing what to write. I called Liew 10 minutes ago, seems like we only hangout during lunch hours these days. Gone are the days where we meet up for snooker or buying pornography DVD movies in town. Well, the part where he has 2 jobs is one of the main contributing aspect while the long-hours in my 1 job covers the remaining bits.

"Matchaaaaa," he greets me on the phone, his usual style.

I could never resist, so I replied, "Matchaaaa," back at him, "Eh, wanna go buy Man U's jersey ah?"

"Why lah?" he asks.

It boggled me. Boggled cause he seem to not realized I'm the all-time No. 1 fan in Penang, if not Malaysia (or the world) and that I own at least 1 jersey from each season. And all of them are originals, well, almost all. Even at one point, everything I own was Man U. Wallets, bags, pencil cases, you name it, I have it, "Why not? It's about time! They've been winning non-stop wei!" I justified to him and also pycho-ed him to get one as well.

"Ummm, ok lah,"

Now I sit and wait for him to pick me up. And hopefully the shop's open.

It's almost 3 now, he's still not here and I haven't had lunch yet.

No comments: