Wednesday, 17 October 2007

1, 2 and now 3!

3 years ago and 4 days ago...
I decided it was time. I've been hearing so much about it, almost everyone I know was doing it. So I took a plunge and went for it. Well, for everything, there's gotta be a first time, right?

I was staying in KL then, I wrote my first entry at my desk, in the office at KLue Magazine. With only 3 days left to go from my 2-month stint with them, my only regret is not starting earlier. So much could have been blogged, from the party of the year (Chivas' Launch at Eastin) to club parties at Atmosphere to to lecturing JM on the subject, How To Get Laid 101, assisted by his then housemate, Nads and Dimar.

Then again, they'll always be subjects to blog about. It's never too late now, is it? I did create a new contraption by accident, blogged about a senile flasher, somehow surviving the Final Year Exhibition with such a tiny budget, to my employment with this job.

Hey, I don't just blog about myself all the time. I do offer the occasional usual educational information as well. Even taking a trip way down memory lane to where our group of friends met. I've also learn ways of amusing oneself with simple creations to amuse simple minded people while I also went back to basics with Photoshop.

And of course, the wedding, the first to get hitched.


It's been 3 years. I've seen my fair share, lived it and now, I can only say, "Bring on the next 3!" Happy 3rd Birthday LIFT. The show must go on.

No comments: