Wednesday, 5 January 2005

Look Ma! No Pants!

Today, I have finally settled my debt to the MPPP. And it cost me a whooping RM70. There goes my weekend, in less than 20 seconds. Oh well, at least I’m now debt-free.

Referring to yesterday’s entry; Uncle Flasher, he took his ‘showcase’ to greater heights later on that day (at night, to be precise). Like a producer for a reality TV show, I guess he thought the ratings were going down the drain and needed some spicing up. This time, one fundamental piece of his attire was completely missing.

I went to a nearby chill out spot last night for some drinks and to hang around with my friends. When the night ended, on my way back to send Kev home, we spotted Uncle Flasher still doing his thing, but this time without his pants. I mean, his pants were completely missing. “WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU?!Ahhh!! He’s missing today and I pray to god that a patrol car might have made a routine check-up on that road and arrested him for public exhibitionism. Go to Germany-lah if you want to behave like that.

No comments: