Saturday, 8 January 2005

Giving All for a Brand New Day

Tanjung Bungah is back at peace with the disappearance Uncle Flasher, thank goodness. But new problems have taken place. Week #1 has finally concluded, even so, there are tones of work that needs some sorting out. Workload wise, it’s pretty manageable (it feels so, being at this current state), but it’s the stress from the graduation’s preparation that’s weighing heavily on my shoulders. I should be slacking, its only week #1!! Heheheh, but hey! It’s the final semester already, and I’ve come this far. Don’t think it’ll do any harm to push just a little harder than usual.

Been playing this song over and over again today, and even as I type this entry, this song is being played. It’s this song by Echobelly titled “To Get Me Through the Good Times” from the Gravity Pull album. Could it be because of this graduation stress? Heh!

“I joke about the bad times,

To get me through the good times,

About all those long nights, I go wading through.”

Note: I seriously recommend this song. It's so soothing, ...I think. :)

No comments: