Tuesday, 25 January 2005

Few Hours Shy of a Shuffle

Week #4 is more or less half-way thru and looking back at the workload that’s still sitting there, my initial prediction that it’s gonna be a slightly more relaxed term has turned sour. Dammit, but at least the main subject’s (Graphic Design) basic requirements are almost fulfilled. It’s usually GD that is holding us back and once a concept for GD is formulated, everything usually flows smoothly. I think.

Just 5 minutes ago I found out that ‘iPod shuffle’ has arrived in KL but Penang is still high and dry, at least until after Chinese New Year, ughhh!!! Dammit, and Ian just arrived at Penang Bridge from KL. Ahhh, there goes my chance. I hate waiting. Period.

What’s the deal with Penang being so slow in getting new products? It took Penang forever to get their stock when the iPod mini and the new iMac G5 was release. While the iPod shuffle is selling like hot cakes in KL, there’s not even a display unit in Penang. *sigh*

No comments: