Alright, this came to me as a complete bolt from the blue. All the while I’ve taken it for granted that I still have a couple more terms to accomplish before I graduate. Well, newsflash! This would be the final term/semester. Gah! So soon? Ah!! By March 4, I will conclude my journey at Equator. Wow, it seems just like yesterday when I entered my first class in EAA, and now I’m counting down to my final class already.
Well, the first class today was pretty boring standard and of course at the crack of dawn I had to drag myself out of bed (literally) and crawl straight to the kitchen to get my fix (ahem, its coffee!) so I can carry on doing my morning rituals (if I can remember any).
Yeap, I haven’t seen mornings since early December and it does feel weird. “Wah, mornings…so bright! My eyes!!! Arghhhhh…” and with that, I had like a billion tiny droplets of Wan Than Mee soup spilled all over my pants while having breakfast. Guess I’ll need some time to get use to mornings again.
No comments:
Post a Comment