With such a torturous climate lingering around with no sign of downpour, one can only sense and anticipate the exit of the monkey to make way for the rooster. Yes, in a few weeks time, it’s Chinese New Year! And we’ll welcome the year of the rooster. It's that time of the year when gambling appears to be legal, strangers giving you money and food is plentiful.
Just today, my mom’s speculation was confirmed when the culprit got killed. I’m referring to a mouse, serious. How on earth did he get in? We thought we’re dealing with tiny “mickey mouse” but this scoundrel was the size of my fist. Full grown motherf**ker. I hope that rat hasn’t left a new generation somewhere around. Mom had to make me throw away that rodent, ewwww. I hate rats, thank god for the invention of latex gloves! Grrrrr, it better not be the work of that neighbour. They have the nastiest hygiene the world has ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment